Extended submission deadline: Jul 1, 2020 (AoE)
Paper notification: Jul 13, 2020 (delayed by a few days)
Camera-ready deadline: Jul 22, 2020
Workshop date: Sep 14-18, 2020 (t.b.a.)
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Foundations: DevOps Engineering & Quality Assurance Methodologies; integration with lifecycle management; automated tool chains; patterns & smells;
- Architecture: Scalability and capacity planning; scale-out architectures; cloud-native application design; microservice-based architectures; model-driven architectures; architecture evolution and erosion
- Development and Tooling: Software models and requirements in early software development phases; automatic functional and non-functional testing; languages, annotations and profiles for quality assurance; analysis, verification and prediction; optimization-based architecture design; Infrastructure-as-Code
- Operation and Maintenance: Application performance monitoring; model-driven performance measurement and benchmarking; feedback-based quality assurance; capacity planning and forecasting; performance anti-pattern detection; traceability and versioning; trace and log analysis; software regression and testing; security and privacy; software health and self-healing; containerization and immutable infrastructure
- Continuous X: Continuous Delivery and Continuous Experimentation; deployment pipelines, canary releases and partial rollouts; A/B testing; performance and scalability testing via shadow launches
- Applications and Experience: Case Studies in cloud computing, Big Data, and IoT/Edge Computing; standardization and interoperability; novel application domains, etc.
- All other topics related to quality in DevOps and agile service delivery models
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers that are not being considered in another forum. We solicit full papers (max. 12 pages), short
papers (max. 5 pages), and industry abstracts (max. 2 pages). All submissions must conform to the Springer CCIS format.
Each full paper submission will be reviewed by at least three members of the program committee.
Papers should be submitted via EasyChair at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csequdos2020
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the workshop and present the paper. Presented papers will be published by Springer in the ECSA 2020 workshop proceedings.