Format of the Workshop
In order to have an interesting and interactive event sharing lots of experience, we organize the workshop presentations as follows:
- There is a slot of 20 minutes per paper.
- The author of a paper has 15 minutes to present the paper.
- Finally, 5 minutes remain for questions and discussion among the whole audience.
- Full Papers:
- Justus Bogner, Stefan Wagner and Alfred Zimmermann. Collecting Service-Based Maintainability Metrics from RESTful API Descriptions: Static Analysis and Threshold Derivation
- Sonya Voneva, Manar Mazkatli, Johannes Grohmann and Anne Koziolek. Optimizing Parametric Dependencies for Incremental Performance Model Extraction
- Anže Luzar, Sašo Stanovnik and Matija Cankar. Examination and Comparison of TOSCA Orchestration Tools
- Matija Cankar, Anže Luzar and Damian Tamburri. Quality-Aware autoscaling using TOSCA Infrastructure as Code
- Short Papers:
- Chinmaya Kumar Dehury, Pelle Jakovits, Satish Narayana Srirama, Vasilis Tountopoulos and Giorgos Giotis. Data Pipeline Architecture for Serverless Platform
- Ivan Kotegov and Antonio Filieri. Towards Coordinated Autoscaling and Application Brownout at the Orchestrator Level
- Industry/experience talk:
- Mark Law, Alessandra Russo and Stefania D’Agostini. Automatic Verification of FaaS Architectures